The Call @ Hedgeye is our morning research call hosted by Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough. The Call provides access to our entire team of 40+ research analysts discussing their favorite long and short ideas. You will not get this granular level of insight anywhere else.
For new viewers, we are offering your first three months of The Call @ Hedgeye Plus for only $3.00. Don't miss this outrageous deal.
In this edition of The Call @ Hedgeye Plus:
- Consumables analyst Daniel Biolsi promos his Consumer Staples Call today @2pm. – 00:00:18
- Gaming, Lodging and Leisure analyst Todd Jordan highlights travel data, comments on regional gaming, and then notes OTAs. – 00:02:31
- Retail analyst Brian McGough updates on PLBY Group (PLBY) and then reviews yesterday’s pet care call. – 00:11:19
- Healthcare analyst Tom Tobin discusses Quest Diagnostics’ (DGX) plan in regards reopening and then flags DarioHealth (DRIO) and Johnson & Johnson (JNJ). – 00:15:07
- Healthcare Policy analyst Emily Evans highlights Johnson & Johnson (JNJ). – 00:20:11
- Financials analyst Josh Steiner talks earnings. – 00:23:04
- REITs analyst Rob Simone flags news regarding WeWork’s SPAC. – 00:26:15
- Industrials analyst Jay Van Sciver reviews the airline space. – 00:29:55
- Technology analyst Ami Joseph updates on Qualtrics International (XM). – 00:33:04
- Communications analyst Andrew Freedman talks Snapchat (SNAP). – 00:40:10
- Telecom-Media Policy analyst Paul Glenchur reviews the Senate hearing on app store policies. – 00:44:15
- Chief Political Strategist JT Taylor comments on the Senate republicans’ infrastructure counteroffer. – 00:49:01
Click HERE to listen to the “Complete Audio” of The Call @ Hedgeye Plus. Please stayed tuned after the audio segment of The Call for our brief disclaimer.
(We will send today’s “HedgeyeTV Highlights” – i.e. our “best of” video highlights of our morning research call – in a separate email.)