We will be hosting our quarterly INTERNET BEST IDEAS Update Call today. We will be reviewing the major themes and incremental developments to our Best Idea Short theses (YELP, P), our Best Idea Long thesis on LNKD, as well as our Short thesis on TWTR. The emphasis of this call will be to outline our view over various durations (particularly 2016) as well as the upcoming catalyst calendar; identifying the major risks and catalysts to each position over the near-to-intermediate term.
Join us for our call TODAY, Oct 20th at 1:00pm EDT.
KEY TOPICS WILL INCLUDE
- LNKD: Sheepish guidance ≠ deteriorating fundamentals; why LNKD is poised to breakout from major 1H15 investments (not Lynda).
- P: Model can’t handle much more than a best case scenario under Web IV; why the worst-case is more likely.
- YELP: Model is broken, but street now understands that; what we’ll be monitoring to assess the short from here.
- TWTR: Aggressive monetization tactics creating structural headwinds; why there is at least one more leg down to the short.
Participating Dialing Instructions
- Toll Free:
- Confirmation Number: 13622663
- Materials: CLICK HERE