We will be hosting an update call to our SHORT Yelp (YELP) Best Idea. YELP's business model is unsustainable, and is already breaking down. Further, a new major red flag has emerged, which we believe is what prompted YELP to shop itself. However, we don’t believe YELP will find a buyer.
Join us on TODAY, June 4th at 1:00pm EDT as we update our bearish thesis and why we see an additional 35%+ downside from here.
KEY TOPICS WILL INCLUDE
- Extreme Attrition Rate: Overwhelming majority of customers are churning off annually.
- Insufficient TAM: YP.com is not the low-hanging fruit, it's a pipe dream.
- New Major Red Flag: The story is going to turn much sooner, and get much uglier, than we initially expected
- Is There a Buyer? Assessing the M&A landscape in terms of both ability and willingness of potential suitors
- US Toll Free:
- US Toll:
- Confirmation Number: 39913335
- Materials: CLICK HERE
Hesham Shaaban, CFA