The Hedgeye Gaming, Lodging, and Leisure team will host a conference call Friday, April 10th at 11:00AM ET to discuss the latest Macau data and our overall thoughts on the market and the stocks.
RELEVANT TICKERS INCLUDE:
LVS, WYNN, MGM, MPEL, 0027.HK, 1128.HK, 1928.HK, 2282.HK, 6883.HK, and 0880.HK.
- The company and market details behind March's 39% GGR decline
- Summary of our late March Macau trip
- The true Mass/VIP split is masked by smoking ban related reclassifications of tables - we'll get you the right numbers
- In terms of YoY declines, the worst could be behind us - but does that mean sequential trends are improving?
- Revised 2015 monthly market projections
- Hedgeye company EBITDA estimates vs the Street (LVS, WYNN, MGM, MPEL, and Galaxy Entertainment) - Still below the Street?
- Research Topic: Why we're a little more positive on Direct VIP
Attendance on this call is limited. Please note if you are not a current subscriber to our Gaming, Lodging, and Leisure research there will be a fee associated with this call. Ping for more information.