The Hedgeye Gaming, Lodging, and Leisure team will host a conference call today at 1PM to discuss the latest Macau data and our overall thoughts on the market and the stocks. Relevant tickers include: LVS, WYNN, MGM, MPEL, 0027.HK, 1128.HK, 1928.HK, 2282.HK, 6883.HK, and 0880.HK.
- The company and market details behind February’s 49% GGR decline
- The true Mass/VIP split is masked by smoking ban related reclassifications of tables – we’ll get you the right numbers
- Optically, March should look better than February but…
- Revised 2015 monthly market projections
- Hedgeye company EBITDA estimates vs the Street (LVS, WYNN, MGM, MPEL, and Galaxy Entertainment)
- What if Analysis: Junket volumes go to zero