* * * * * * *
Editor's note: This is an excerpt from today's Morning Newsletter by CEO Keith McCullough.
Sure, in Burning Euros, they got European stock markets to rip last wk (EuroStoxx600 +5.1% on the wk) – but what else did they get?
1. Euro burnt to a crisp, -3.1% week-over-week, to -7.4% YTD
2. US Dollar +2.7% on the week to +5.2% YTD
3. Commodity #Deflation (CRB Index) -3.4% on the wk to multi-yr lows
4. Oil continuing its epic crash, -7.2% wk-over-wk to -15.1% YTD
5. Dr. Copper -4.4% on the wk to -11.5% YTD
6. Long-Term Bond Yields (10yr UST Yield) down another -4bps to -37bps YTD (1.80%)