In preparation for LVS FQ4 2013 earnings release tomorrow, we’ve put together the recent pertinent forward looking company commentary.
- We are targeting the late 2015 opening of our latest Integrated Resort
- We're obviously happy with our win per unit at the margin driver there is the mass table business
SINGAPORE PREMIUM MASS
- We're still running 60%-plus margins in the premium mass segment.
- As you know we're at $4.5 million a day. Our goal is to get to $5 million a day.
- So we're buying more rooms from the hotel and that may have an adverse effect, a point or two on the margins.
- Raised our recurring dividend for the 2014 calendar year to $2 per share, an increase of 42.9% compared to the $1.40 recurring dividend we will have paid this year.
- With $1.65 billion remaining under the term's stock repurchase authorization and in the future we expect to repurchase at least $75 million of stock per month.
FOUR SEASONS PREMIUM MASS
- For the first time we're getting strong results out of the premium mass segment.