After an Oct/Nov bounce off the September disaster, are investors due for a shock?
- We project mature regional gaming markets to post -9% in SSS revenues in December – as bad as September which crushed Q3 earnings.
- Remember that the stocks recovered in later Q4 as October and November rebounded
- PENN and PNK are particularly at risk
- Look for the states to begin releasing numbers next week
- Based on early feedback from Pennsylvania and Missouri, a double digit monthly decline in revenues is possible for both of those states. Pennsylvania may release monthly numbers as early as today.
- December 2013 has one less Saturday than prior year