We're forecasting Las Vegas Strip revenues to increase 8-12% in November but no growth in December
- A strong rebound in NV taxi trips (+10% YoY) suggests higher Vegas visitation and growth in table volume in November
- NV taxi trips has a 0.86 correlation with LV visitation and a 0.60 correlation with non-baccarat table volume
- Non-baccarat table volume also had a below average win rate of 10% last November (2-yr average: 12.3%)
- McCarran airport passenger traffic was flat in November
- Strong Vegas table business should offset continued weakness in slots in November
- We're currently predicting a flat December for Vegas revenues.