“Always my soul hungered for less than it had.”
Here are some risk management questions to consider:
- Will the supposed leaders of this country allow an un-elected man to keep devaluing America’s Currency?
- Will Ben Bernanke and Janet Yellen be allowed to impose a perpetual depression on American Savers?
- Will @FederalReserve’s latest “communication tool” be to drive uncertainty, locking in a YTD VIX low?
- Will the all-time high for the US stock market (SPX 1725) be another Bernanke Bubble top?
- Will there ever be a bull case America believes in that doesn’t include a #StrongDollar and real growth?
I for one am Hungering For Less government intervention in our currency and bond markets. I’m hungering for a life that doesn’t include having to wake up worrying about what some sub-regional-anti-dog-eat-dog-federal-reserve-vice-president says on CNBC next.
I’m hungering for what has always reflected the strength and character of any nation – confidence in both the currency and resolve of its people to be the change born out of crisis.
For more information on Hedgeye research please click here.