What's Next For Gaming Legislation in South Korea?
Date: Thursday, November 8th
Time: 8:30am EST
Steve Park, Senior Consultant of Gaming Asia-Pacific Company
The Hedgeye Gaming, Lodging and Leisure Team lead by, Todd Jordan will be hosting an Expert Conference Call with Steve Park, Senior Consultant of Gaming Asia-Pacific Company. The call will be held Thursday, November 8th at 8:30am EST and will discuss potential gaming expansion in South Korea.
Key Topics Will Include:
- Current state of the gaming industry in S. Korea
- Draft legislation for further gaming liberalization
- Timeline & process
- Potential players
- Scope of the market
- Touch on surrounding marketing looking at gaming legislation
The dial-in information will be sent in a forthcoming note.
About Steve Park
- Partner and senior consultant at Gaming Asia-Pacific, a firm providing business and regulatory consulting for international clients wishing to enter the South Korean and Japanese markets
- Serves as a consultant to the Korea Tourism Organization Advisory Board, advises the integrated resorts committee on political and media affairs
- Provides advice and assistance to the New Frontier Party to develop the government partys legislative agenda and strategies
- Previously as a policy advisor in the National Assembly, Park served in the Public Administration & Security Committee reviewing tourism projects by all 16 regional governments
- Also served as a campaign consultant and reporter in the U.S for the Republican Party and the Washington Times