In preparation for ISLE's FQ3 2012 earnings release tomorrow, we’ve put together the recent pertinent forward looking company commentary.
SALE OF SMALLER RIVERBOAT COMPLETE IN LAKE CHARLES, LOUISIANA (2/9/2012)
- Completed the sale of Grand Palais Riverboat, Inc. including the smaller of the Company's two riverboats in Lake Charles to Bossier Casino Venture LLC for $15 million. Concurrent with the sale the Company has consolidated its operations onto the remaining larger riverboat and will operate with 1,262 slot machines, 40 table games and eight poker tables.
YOUTUBE FROM FQ2 2012 CONFERENCE CALL
- "We will finish interior upgrades to the Grand Palais Casino in Lake Charles in the middle of December and are finishing completing the designs for the refurbishment of our Lake Charles Hotel."
- "We've already commenced the re-brand of our Vicksburg facility to our Lady Luck brand, a $4.5 million project that we expect to be substantially completed shortly after the end of our fiscal year. We are also pleased with our progress in Cape Girardeau and are approximately one year away from our anticipated opening day."
- "We expect capital expenditures of around $60 million in the last half of the year with approximately half of that going in Cape Girardeau."
- [Davenport] "We are currently still having conversations with the city's preferred developer, although that process has slowed. As a result, we have opened up that process to have conversations with some other potentially interested parties."