The big boys are crushing it, while everyone else takes it on the chin.
1) As noted earlier Sales were flattish, as a 4.4% decline in units was entirely offset by better price points.
2) Nike is crushing it. Share up nearly 500bps to 44.1%...simply amazing. Converse is the one exception.
3) Some sequential deceleration from Reebok, but still 25%+ top line ain’t half bad… Also, Adidas US is more than picking up the slack.
4) Will Skeechers ever hit bottom? The answer is yes, but not yet.
5) UnderArmour up slightly, but for intents and purposes, it’s still a big zero.
6) Check out Private Label footwear – trendline remains -40% vs. last yr.