THE HEDGEYE BREAKFAST MENU
Notable macro data points, news items, and price action pertaining to the restaurant space.
Over the last few months, in particular, foodstuffs have seen prices hold steady while the overall commodity index, as represented in the chart below by the CRB Commodity Index, has declined.
- DNKN was initiated “Sell” at Goldman Sachs with a price target of $23.
- DNKN was initiated “Equal-Weight” at Morgan Stanley with a price target of $29.
- DNKN was initiated “Neutral” at BofA with a price target of $29.
- DNKN was initiated “Equal Weight” at Barclays with a price target of $27.
- DNKN was initiated “Buy” at Stifel Nicolaus with a price target of $33.
- DNKN was initiated “Market Perform” at Wells Fargo.
- DNKN was initiated “Outperform” at William Blair.
- SBUX plans on tripling its China store base by 2015 and step up growth in other markets like South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and Australia by introducing Via Ready Brew.
- DIN has named Tom Emrey as CFO. Mr. Emrey joins DineEquity from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. Prior to Universal Studios Home Entertainment, Mr. Emrey held a number of senior finance positions at Nestle USA.