Notable news items and price action over the past twenty-four hours.
- CMG is generating headlines as Immigration Customs Enforcement officers scrutinize the company’s alleged employment of illegal immigrants.
- JACK is offering a limited time offer Fish Sandwich for $2.99.
- There was little in the way of price action yesterday, with the overall space trading sideways.
- CHUX and EAT both declined on accelerating volume.
- China raised rates overnight to combat inflation. Both MCD and SBUX have raised prices to combat inflation in China.