monday, november 2nd, 2020
Watch the replay below.
WEEKLY POSITION MONITOR UPDATE
On Monday’s Health Care Webcast, we will cover:
- TDOC LVGO AMWL Field Notes | On Friday, October 30th, 2020, we had a terrific conversation with an expert on telemedicine present and future. On Monday, we'll review key takeaways from the call and highlight its impacts on our Position Monitor names.
- ONEM Provider Tracker Update | Next week, we’ll update our tracker for ONEM physicians. We continue to like this hybrid story. Its core asset seems to be its customer relationships.
- ILMN 3Q20 Earnings Results | Earlier this week, ILMN beat their lowered guidance, and the recovery seems to have multiple tailwinds into 2021. The long- term opportunity for Grail, while quite expensive to acquire, continues to look attractive as we run our checks.
- Weekly Microquad Update | Fundamental momentum appears to be waning given the weekly outputs of our microquad data. Forward estimates have been decelerating for 3 months after peaking in August, and peak recovery has clearly turned negative. As we put 3Q20 behind us, there are 2 long quarters to traverse before we get to the COVID comps.
- Health Care Macro Data Update | This past week, the Bureau of Economic Analysis reported Personal Consumption Expenditure for Healthcare. On this week’s Position Monitor Update, we’ll review key series representing the core parts of the US Medical Economy. These inputs drive fundamental momentum and revision cycles.
CLICK HERE to access the associated slides