Restaurants Subscribers CLICK HERE for replays (includes video and materials link).
Michael Assoian spent five years as a manager at DoorDash in merchant strategy and sales operations. He has spent his whole career helping restaurant companies adopt new technologies.
Among the topics we discussed were:
- How did COVID-19 impact the operations of delivery companies?
- Has there been a pull forward of demand of restaurant partners?
- Have the restaurant delivery companies changed their merchant growth models?
- The importance of scale in the industry.
- Was there anything the competitors to DoorDash could have done to have slowed its growth?
- The profitability of the different business models in the industry.
- How does "Pay to Play" affect the customer experience?
- The implications of California's Proposition 22.
- The political implications of a Biden-Harris victory.