"Notwithstanding the latest economic indicators, which suggest that the growth cycle may have peaked, the growth momentum is expected to continue.”
-ECB President Mario Draghi, 4/20/2018
Believe those peaking "economic indicators" ... not Draghi's make-believe "momentum."
Here are the peaks in key Eurozone data:
- Real Retail Sales: September 2017
- Industrial Production: January 2018
- Manufacturing PMI: February 2018
- Services PMI: February 2018
- Composite PMI: February 2018
For investors looking to buy "cheap" European equities we strongly urge you reconsider.