Our deep bench of analysts take to HedgeyeTV every weekday to update subscribers on Hedgeye's high conviction stock ideas and evolving macro trends. Whether it's on The Macro Show, Real-Time Alerts Live or other exclusive live events, HedgeyeTV is always chock full of insight.
Below is a taste of the most recent week in HedgeyeTV. (Like what you see? Click here to subscribe for free to our YouTube channel.)
1. Under 60 Seconds: Foot Locker's Earnings Report | $FL (2/26/2016)
Hedgeye Retail analyst Brian McGough highlights three key points from Foot Locker's latest earnings report.
2. McCullough: How To Think About Volume (2/26/2016)
In this brief excerpt from RTA Live, Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough responds to a subscriber’s question about how we analyze financial markets (using price, volume, volatility) and how best to interpret what market volume is telling you.
3. Under 60 Seconds: Wayfair's Earnings Report | $W (2/25/2016)
Hedgeye Retail analyst Brian McGough highlights three key points from Wayfair's latest earnings report.
4. Three Reasons Why Financials Are ‘Getting Mercy Crushed’ (2/25/2016)
In this brief excerpt of The Macro Show, Hedgeye Senior Macro analyst Darius Dale and Commodity analyst Ben Ryan discuss our macro themes and why we advised our subscribers to be underweight Financials heading into 2016.
5. McCullough: How To Think About Risk Ranges (2/24/2016)
In this brief excerpt of The Macro Show, Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough explains how to use his daily risk ranges and why widening risk ranges could be signaling a coming collapse in equities.
6. Healthcare Updates Replay | MD HOLX MDRX (2/23/2016)
*Click here for the slides from this presentation.
Our Healthcare analysts Tom Tobin and Andrew Freedman provide updates on a few of their Best Ideas.
- MEDNAX (MD) is the acquisition model broken
- Hologic (HOLX) 3D update
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX) field notes
- Recession tracker
7. McCullough: Sold to You, Jamie! (2/23/2016)
On RTA Live this morning, Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough talked about recent moves in $JPM and why now is a bad time to be long financials.
8. What Matters More? Sentiment Or Fundamentals (2/23/2016)
In this brief excerpt of The Macro Show, Hedgeye Senior Macro analyst Darius Dale and CEO Keith McCullough discuss the relationship between the economic cycle and financial markets and how the former influences our approach to the latter.
9. Barron’s: ‘3% Growth, No Recession’ … LOL (2/22/2016)
In this animated excerpt of The Macro Show, Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough and Senior Macro analyst Darius Dale discuss why Barron’s is wrong on U.S. economic growth and why Friday’s GDP report will have a “0” in front of it.