Thank you for those you were able to make the call today. We wanted to provide those who did not have a chance to tune in, to listen to what we learned about the cereal category today. Please click on links at the bottom of the page to listen or view the presentation.
- The cereal category is not in decline, it is merely at a point of maturity
- Manufacturers have to lead in innovation to lead in the category
- Cold breakfast cereal has the second highest household usage rate for breakfast, eggs are #1
- Opportunities for additional growth are in niche markets, such as ancient grains and muesli
- Breakfast is the most important meal in the eyes of the consumer
Audio Replay: Click Here
Presentation: Click Here