* * * * * * *
YOU'RE INVITED TO A SPECIAL HEDGEYE RIA EVENT
CINCO DE MACRO WITH HEDGEYE
- DATE: Tuesday, May 5th
- TIME: 5:00 - 7:00PM EST
- LOCATION: Hedgeye's Stamford, CT Office
- RSVP: Ping Matt Moran at email@example.com
We're back at it again! You are cordially invited to our smartly designed HQ in Stamford, CT to explore the current macro environment and discuss the best places to allocate capital.
To celebrate Cinco de Mayo, we'll also break out for beverages (including margaritas), hors d'oeuvers, and give you the opportunity to speak 1-on-1 with Hedgeye's macro team. This will be an amazing opportunity to meet one of the most polarizing names on Wall Street, our CEO Keith McCullough, and learn about the global macro process that has lead us to make myriad prescient macro calls.
Topics for the formal presentation will include:
- Our non-consensus call on the Fed's timeline for a rate hike and what that means for rate sensitive securities in the intermediate-term
- Ways to play an emerging U.S. housing recovery amidst the backdrop of deregulation and positive inflection points in the core data
- How economic signals based on our GIP (growth/inflation/policy) predictive model translate into actionable, alpha generating macro themes
Don't miss this night of drinks and macro insight! RSVP to reserve a spot.
-The Hedgeye Macro Team