Hedgeye’s European analyst Matthew Hedrick will lead a discussion on why we are still bullish on the German equity market.
The call will be held on Tuesday, April 14th at 11am ET.
In the wake of ECB President Mario Draghi’s big QE announcement in January, we’ll discuss the impact of QE, where we see policy measures heading, and why we see Germany as the biggest ‘winner’ of central bank intervention.
KEY AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Draghi’s influence on the capital markets vs the real economy
- Why Germany’s economy is poised to most benefit from QE
- An overview of German fundamentals
- Key investment conclusions across durations
- U.S. Toll-Free Number:
- U.S. Toll Number:
- Confirmation Number: 39466899
- Materials: CLICK HERE (the slides will be available approximately one hour prior to the start of the call