Please join us on Thursday, July 17th at 11:00 am ET for a call titled RH: Real Estate Deep Dive. We’ll be releasing our 2nd Black Book on Restoration Hardware, specifically outlining the key issues that we think are critical to the investment thesis and the stock at this point in the company’s growth trajectory. The reality is that some of the key factors to this story deserve greater scrutiny today than they did just $30 ago.
We’ll hit on several topics, but the key focus on Thursday will be real estate. The crux of our commentary will focus on the likelihood of success in RH’s build-out of its large format Full Line Design Galleries. We’ll outline the biggest opportunities, potential risks, and whether or not the company is set up to execute on this opportunity. Ultimately, we’re going to flush out the real estate profile and potential store growth in the same way and using the same tools many retailers use to analyze their own store growth opportunity.
KEY TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
1) What does RH’s addressable market look like, and how will that evolve over the next 5 years?
2) How many markets in the US can support a Full Line Design Gallery at the sales productivity standards that RH is setting for its’ new stores?
- We’ll drill down on specific markets that have been announced, but will also analyze in great detail other markets that we think are likely candidates that the company has not yet announced.
- We’ll look quantitatively at the underlying economics of each FLDG market.
- We’ll break out ‘fill in’ markets versus new markets.
- The costs of the properties is evolving. How this is impacting RH’s ROIC?
3) A look at trends we’re seeing in anchor tenant space, and why we’re seeing more premium space available than most people might think.
4) Category expansion, and which categories present the biggest opportunities (and potential risks) at retail.
5) How much of a risk is a housing downturn to the RH story?
Participant Dialing Instructions
Toll Free Number:
Direct Dial Number:
Conference Code: 275779#
Materials: CLICK HERE