Our Macro Team is hosting an Expert Call featuring Tancred Lidderdale from the Energy Information Administration (EIA) for an in-depth discussion on the outlook for oil and natural gas. As a Hedgeye Energy client, you are welcome to listen in.
The call titled "Oil & Natural Gas: Supply, Demand, Prices and Trends" will be held on Tuesday, November 26th at 11:00am EST.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION WILL INCLUDE:
- Key variables that drive the price of oil
- Expectations for 2014 supply and demand
- OPEC's ability to impact price
- Why OPEC's surplus capacity is growing
- Declining U.S. oil demand
- Natural Gas
- Intermediate supply outlook for natural gas
- Current natural gas supply versus historical level
- Drilling and drilling productivity
- Outlook for the renaissance in U.S. natural gas
- Current and future natural gas demand
- Expectations heading into 2014 for demand and supply
- Longer term trends
- Price set versus the price of crude
- Price implications from the spread on WTI/Brent
- Toll Free Number:
- Direct Dial Number:
- Conference Code: 658898#
- Materials: CLICK HERE (Slides will download one hour prior to the start of the call.)
ABOUT TANCRED LIDDERDALE
Tancred Lidderdale is the supervisor of the team that produces the Short-Term Energy Outlook for the Energy Information Administration (EIA). Before joining the EIA in 1991, he worked for 12 years with Atlantic Richfield Company in their petrochemical and refinery operations, and foreign crude oil trading. He received his B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering from Georgia Tech, his MBA from the University of Houston, and his Ph.D. in Economics from George Mason University.