"Expectations are the root of all heartache." -Shakespeare
- Toll Free Number:
- Direct Dial Number:
- Conference Code: 629758#
- Materials: CLICK HERE (slides will download prior to the start of the call)
Please join Hedgeye's resident social media experts, Director of Research Daryl Jones and Hesham Shaaban, for an in-depth overview and discussion of Twitter ahead of its initial public offering. The key question we will be looking to answer is whether Twitter management can fix its business model in order to achieve its longer-term growth potential.
The call titled "Can Twitter Fix Its Business and Live Up To Expectations?" will be held today, November 6th at 11:00am EST and will include a detailed 50-page presentation. As an independent research firm, with no investment banking and no trading of our own, Hedgeye is able to bring you our unconflicted, objective analysis of Twitter's forthcoming IPO.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION WILL INCLUDE:
- A brief overview of Twitter's history and a detailed review of its business model
- Analysis of the company's stated growth objectives vs. the key challenges/opportunities facing Twitter management
- Detailed comparison of user growth and revenue metrics versus Facebook
- An overview of our recommendations for monetizing the business model
- Analysis of its longer term growth potential and discussion on valuation