We will be hosting an expert call titled "An Insider's Look into Pricing and the Restaurant Industry" on Wednesday, February 20th at 1:00pm EST. The call, featuring Leslie Kerr of Intellaprice, will offer expert analysis on current industry trends as well as an opportunity to explore pricing power as we move through Q1 2013.
- The aim of this call is for us and our clients to develop a better understanding of companies' view of pricing as a strategy to absorb inflation in operating expenses over the next couple of years.
The call will be held Wednesday, February 20th at 1:00pm EST. Please dial in 5-10 minutes prior to the 1:00pm EST start time using the number provided below. A link to the presentation will be distributed before the call, if you have any further questions email .
- Toll Free Number:
- Direct Dial Number:
- Conference Code: 946362#
KEY TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- How brands define pricing power
- Methods companies typically use to measure traffic sensitivity to pricing
- Macroeconomic factors that are worth monitoring to ascertain pricing power of the industry or a given company
- Personnel within a restaurant company that are typically charged with making pricing decisions
- The pitfalls of using test markets to measure pricing power
- Any standard calculations that our expert or companies use in measuring pricing power
ABOUT LESLIE KERR
- President & founder of Intellaprice, a pricing advisory firm for the restaurant industry
- Built the pricing function for Dunkin' Donuts, formerly Allied Domecq Retailing US
- While at Allied Domecq, she also held roles in strategy, finance, and brand management for Baskin-Robbins
- Previously held roles in operations at PepsiCo Restaurant Services Group and in finance for Disney Consumer Products
- Worked with Customer Relationship Management at Berkeley Enterprise Partners
- Gained pricing and research experience at Coopers and Lybrand's Compensation Consulting practice
- Earned her bachelor's degree in marketing and entrepreneurial management from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School
- Earned her MBA at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business