We created “The Call” to simulate the decision-making process of a world-class hedge fund.
- How do the sharpest investors analyze their favorite long and short ideas?
- What’s the debate like between analyst and portfolio manager?
In keeping with that theme, below are video highlights from this week’s editions of “The Call” we wanted to call to your attention along with brief descriptions to speed up your idea generation process.
Enjoy and have a great weekend.
LONGS: LVS, BABA
IN THIS 'WEEK IN REVIEW'...
- Financials analyst Josh Steiner updates on the earnings season and then discusses inflation - 00:00:20
- Gaming, Lodging and Leisure analyst Todd Jordan updates on Macau gaming revenue and then discusses travel trends in relation to the pandemic, noting Las Vegas Sands Corps. (LVS) – 00:05:26
- China analyst Felix Wang previews his China Black Book, highlighting Alibaba Group (BABA) and then updates on flooding in China’s Henan Province – 00:08:52