Join Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough March 19th to 25th for our second online Hedgeye Investing Summit. We've gathered some of the sharpest minds in investing to discuss the most important market trends and explain their investing implications on HedgeyeTV.
Click here to register for free access.
ITINERARY, GUEST SPEAKERS & VIDEO REPLAYS
All interviews with our special guests below will be conducted by Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough (unless otherwise noted). Video replays will be available shortly after the conclusion of each discussion.
TUESDAY MARCH 19
- [11:00 AM ET] -- Daniel Lacalle, CIO of Tressis Gestion
"Why Central Banks and Governments May Trigger the Next Crisis"
- [12:00 PM ET] -- David Root, Founder & CEO of D.B. Root & Company
"Using Macro To Grow Your Assets"
- [1:00 PM ET] -- Neil Howe, Demography Analyst at Hedgeye
"American Crisis: Deep Demographic Problems Plaguing The U.S. Economy"
WEDNESDAY MARCH 20
- [11:00 AM ET] -- Mark Shattan, CIO at GrowthLine Capital Management
"A Hedge Fund Manager Discusses Risk & Opportunity"
- [12:00 PM ET] -- Chris Demuth and Andrew Walker of Rangeley Capital
"Value Investing In The 21st Century"
- [1:00 PM ET] -- Brian McGough, Retail Analyst at Hedgeye
"Macro Meets Micro: The Outlook for Retail Stocks"
- [1:30 PM ET] -- Jay Van Sciver, Industrials Analyst at Hedgeye
"Macro Meets Micro: The Outlook for Industrials Stocks"
THURSDAY MARCH 21
- [11:00 AM ET] -- Michael Holland, Chairman of Holland & Co.
"Big Picture Investing Trends At Home and Abroad"
- [12:00 PM ET] -- Danielle DiMartino Booth, Founder & CEO Quill Intelligence
"This Bear Market Rally Will Not Last"
- [1:00 PM ET]-- Keith McCullough and Darius Dale of Hedgeye's Macro Team
"Unmistakable Signs Of U.S. Economic Slowdown"
MONDAY MARCH 25
- [2:00 PM ET] -- Liz Ann Sonders, Chief Investment Strategist, Charles Schwab
"Prepare Your Portfolio For A Late Cycle U.S. Economy"