MUST-SEE On HedgeyeTV: VIDEO REPLAY
We've gathered some of the sharpest minds in investing to discuss the most important market trends and explain their investing implications on HedgeyeTV. Video replays from each interview are below.
Itinerary, Guest SPEAKERS & VIDEO REPLAYS
All interviews with our special guests below will be conducted by Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough (unless otherwise noted). Video replay for each of these 11 interviews will be available shortly after the conclusion of each discussion.
TUESDAY March 19
- [REPLAY HERE] Daniel Lacalle (CIO, Tressis Gestion) on "Why Central Banks and Governments May Trigger the Next Crisis"
- [REPLAY HERE] David Root (Founder & CEO, D.B. Root & Company) on "Using Macro To Grow Your Assets"
- [REPLAY HERE] Neil Howe (Hedgeye Demography) on "American Crisis: Deep Demographic Problems Plaguing The U.S. Economy"
WEDNESDAY March 20
- [REPLAY HERE] Mark Shattan (CIO, GrowthLine Capital Management) on "A Hedge Fund Manager Discusses Risk & Opportunity"
- [REPLAY HERE] Chris DeMuth, Andrew Walker (Founder, Portfolio Manager at Rangeley Capital) on "Value Investing In The 21st Century"
- [REPLAY HERE] Brian McGough (Hedgeye Retail) on "Macro Meets Micro: The Outlook for Retail Stocks"
- [REPLAY HERE] Jay Van Sciver (Hedgeye Industrials) on "Macro Meets Micro: The Outlook for Industrials Stocks"
THURSDAY March 21
- [REPLAY HERE] Michael Holland (Chairman at Holland & Co.) on "Big Picture Investing Trends At Home and Abroad"
- [REPLAY HERE] Danielle DiMartino Booth (Founder/CEO Quill Intelligence) on "This Bear Market Rally Will Not Last"
- [REPLAY HERE] Keith McCullough (Hedgeye CEO) and Darius Dale (Hedgeye Senior Macro Analyst) on "Unmistakable Signs Of U.S. Economic Slowdown"
Monday March 25
- [REPLAY HERE] Liz Ann Sonders (Chief Investment Strategist, Charles Schwab) on "Prepare Your Portfolio For A Late Cycle U.S. Economy"