Macrocosm® 2018: Transitions is Hedgeye’s exclusive macroeconomic conference which will focus on how the upcoming midterm elections and political environment will affect the markets.
This interactive investing forum features valuable insight and perspective from some of the world’s smartest minds on the most important economic, political, and marketbased developments and risks facing institutional investors.
Time is allocated at the end of each session for interactive audience Q&A.
- Opening remarks and forecast with Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough
- Asset Allocation Into 2019 with Bob Boyda
- China and Trade with Ambassador Max Baucus
- Geopolitics In the Trump Era with Lieutenant General Dan Christman
- The Political State of Play with Ed Henry
- Two Longs For Quad4 with Brian McGough and Jay Van Sciver
- Macro Legal Catalysts with Paul Glenchur
- Shifting Demographics with Neil Howe
For more information on Macrocosm email firstname.lastname@example.org.