We created “The Call” to simulate the decision-making process of a world-class hedge fund.
- How do the sharpest investors analyze their favorite long and short ideas?
- What’s the debate like between analyst and portfolio manager?
In keeping with that theme, below are video highlights from this week’s editions of “The Call” we wanted to call to your attention along with brief descriptions to speed up your idea generation process.
Enjoy and have a great weekend.
LONGS: PCAR, AWI, ROK, FB
SHORTS: NSP, ATUS
IN THIS 'WEEK IN REVIEW'...
- Industrials analyst Jay Van Sciver highlights PACCAR (PCAR), noting electric vehicle production, and then updates on Armstrong World Industries Inc. (AWI), Rockwell Automation (ROK), and Insperity, Inc. (NSP) - 00:00:20
- Communications analyst Andrew Freedman updates on Facebook (FB) and Altice USA, Inc. (ATUS) - 00:07:07
- Chief Political Strategist JT Taylor updates on the bipartisan infrastructure deal - 00:13:08