The Call @ Hedgeye is our morning research call hosted by Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough. The Call provides access to our entire team of 40+ research analysts discussing their favorite long and short ideas. You will not get this granular level of insight anywhere else.
For new viewers, we are offering your first three months of The Call @ Hedgeye Plus for only $3.00. Don't miss this outrageous deal.
In this edition of The Call @ Hedgeye Plus:
- Consumables analyst Daniel Biolsi comments on the distribution of alcohol. – 00:00:18
- Consumables analyst Howard Penney flags earnings, highlighting Bloomin’ Brands (BLMN) and touching on McDonald's (MCD). – 00:05:00
- Gaming, Lodging and Leisure analyst Todd Jordan updates on Macau and the state of cruise lines in relation to Covid-19. – 00:06:50
- Retail analyst Jeremy McLean discusses O’Reilly Automotive (ORLY) and updates on Playboy (PLBY). – 00:12:13
- Healthcare analyst Tom Tobin flags data from American Well Corporation (AMWL), DarioHealth (DRIO), and Teladoc Health (TDOC). – 00:16:31
- Healthcare Policy analyst Emily Evans comments on Clover Health Investments (CLOV) and then updates on behavioral health. – 00:22:28
- Financials analyst Josh Steiner talks Mastercard Incorporated (MA) and then highlights the crypto currency space. – 00:27:17
- REITs analyst Rob Simone discusses Public Storage (PSA) data. – 00:31:07
- Industrials analyst Jay Van Sciver highlights the construction industry, flagging Caterpillar (CAT). – 00:34:53
- Technology analyst Ami Joseph explains adding UiPath (PATH) as a best idea short and then promos his Technology Ticker Touchpoints call on Monday @10:30am. – 00:41:11
- Communications analyst Andrew Freedman notes advertiser demand, highlighting Facebook (FB). – 00:48:55
- China analyst Felix Wang flags controversy regarding Tencent Music Entertainment (TME). – 00:52:57
- Telecom-Media Policy analyst Paul Glenchur discusses the upcoming Apple (AAPL) trial - 00:55:52
- Chief Political Strategist JT Taylor reviews Biden’s plan for tax increases. – 00:57:36
Click HERE to listen to the “Complete Audio” of The Call @ Hedgeye Plus. Please stayed tuned after the audio segment of The Call for our brief disclaimer.
(We will send today’s “HedgeyeTV Highlights” – i.e. our “best of” video highlights of our morning research call – in a separate email.)