The Call @ Hedgeye is our morning research call hosted by Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough. The Call provides access to our entire team of 40+ research analysts discussing their favorite long and short ideas. You will not get this granular level of insight anywhere else.
For new viewers, we are offering your first three months of The Call @ Hedgeye Plus for only $3.00. Don't miss this outrageous deal.
In this edition of The Call @ Hedgeye Plus:
- Consumables analyst Howard Penney previews his speaker call tomorrow @10am. – 00:00:18
- Consumables analyst Daniel Biolsi comments on Covid-19 vaccinations in California. – 00:02:06
- Retail analyst Brian McGough flags Advance Auto Parts (AAP) and Duty Free (DUFRY). – 00:03:47
- Healthcare analyst Tom Tobin updates on UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (UNH). – 00:08:55
- Healthcare Policy analyst Emily Evans reviews yesterday’s call on lab testing and then flags Clover Health Investments (CLOV). – 00:13:52
- Financials analyst Josh Steiner comments on financial space earnings, notes the state of the housing shortage, and then updates on the crypto space. – 00:15:54
- REITs analyst Rob Simone reviews Public Storage (PSA) and then flags prison REITS, highlighting The GEO Group (GEO). – 00:28:23
- Industrials analyst Jay Van Sciver updates on VW (VOW.DE) and Porsche (POAHY). – 00:32:35
- Technology analyst Ami Joseph previews his call tomorrow @12:30pm on UiPath. – 00:37:09
- Communications analyst Andrew Freedman explains his quarterly telecom institutional call. – 00:42:00
- Telecom-Media Policy analyst Paul Glenchur notes pushback on the Biden infrastructure plan. – 00:45:56
Click HERE to listen to the “Complete Audio” of The Call @ Hedgeye Plus. Please stayed tuned after the audio segment of The Call for our brief disclaimer.