TUESDAY MARCH 16
- 11am ET: Liz Ann Sonders (Chief Investment Strategist of Charles Schwab) on "Scarring & Euphoria: U.S. Economy Enters 'Creative Destruction' Phase"
- 12pm ET: Michael Green (Portfolio Manager at Logica Capital Advisors) on "Taking Advantage Of Topsy-Turvy Market Dynamics"
- 1pm ET: Grant Williams (Founder of Things That Make You Go Hmmm...) on "A Sober Investor's Guide For A World Gone Completely Mad"
WEDNESDAY March 17
- 11am ET: George Goncalves (Bond Market Veteran) on "The Fed B.S. Detector – A Deep Dive On What Comes Next"
- 12pm ET: Daniel Lacalle (Chief Economist at Tressis SV) on "Inflation Is Back: How To Protect Your Hard-Earned Capital"
- 1pm ET: Mike Taylor (Portfolio Manager at Critical Mass Partners) on "How I'm Positioning My Portfolio Right Now (And Why)"
THURSDAY March 18
- 11am ET: Murray Stahl & James Davolos (CIO and Portfolio Manager at Horizon Kinetics) on "U.S. Dollar Debasement: Why Inflation Hedging Is Critical"
- 12pm ET: Jeffrey Snider (Head of Global Research at Alhambra Investments) on "Making Sense (And Money) Out Of The Global Monetary Madness"
- 1pm ET: Steph Pomboy (Founder of MacroMavens) on "Pro-to-Pro: A Smart Investor's Big Picture Macro Outlook"