MONDAY SEPTEMBER 21st, 2020
Watch the replay below.
WEEKLY POSITION MONITOR UPDATE
On Monday’s Health Care Webcast, we will cover:
- AMWL Black Book Recap | When it began trading yesterday, AmWell became the second publicly available telehealth stock and the main competitor to another Hedgeye Health Care best idea long, $TDOC. On Monday, we’ll review key slides from our Black Book, as well as discuss our views on the stock’s pricing at open and its value prospects going forward.
- Telehealth App Downloads | Despite the heightened attention placed on $AMWL, $TDOC, and $LVGO by COVID-19, do not forget that these 3 names are not the only players in the now popular telehealth space. We will take the opportunity to update our app download data for many of the private telehealth providers, such as BetterHelp, Doctor on Demand, MD Live, and Zocdoc.
- GoodRx Survey Results | Among the number of interesting health care IPO’s set for this fall, we have begun working on GoodRx, a modern solution to the problems which have plagued drug pricing for years. Results from our survey showed that respondents were nearly 5x more likely to have used GoodRx than another drug coupon offering and that more than 70% of respondents had never used a drug coupon survey at all, leaving ample opportunity for further penetration.
- GH, NVTA Claims Data | Recent developments among the genetic testing names we track have prompted us to update our claims data. Tune in for updated analysis of the claims data for key $ILMN customers like $GH, $NTRA, $NVTA, and more.
- #NoFluSeason | Established social distancing guidelines, universal mask-wearing protocol, and an expected 25% uptick in flu vaccinations poses the question whether we will have a flu season this year at all. While additional vaccinations would be bullish for $ONEM patient service revenue, the implications of a reduced or nonexistent flu season would be significant volume headwinds across the health care system.
CLICK HERE to access the associated slides