After another busy week on the road and on the phones, one thing has become clear to us: investors are rightly concerned about a potential return to #Quad4 market conditions domestically.
We invite you to join us Thursday, May 23rd at 11am ET for a live webcast hosted by Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough to discuss the following developing market risks:
- … of the U.S. economy slipping back into #Quad4;
- … of a full-blown earnings recession here in the U.S.;
- … of the Fed cutting interest rates;
- … of the European economy failing to stabilize; and
- … of the Chinese economy falling off a cliff.
We’ll keep our prepared remarks brief and only highlight what we think are the most important macro developments for investors to monitor over the next 3-6 months. We’ll also have an extended [anonymous] Q&A session as well.
- CLICK HERE to access the live webcast and presentation materials
- Toll Free:
- UK: 0
- Confirmation Number: 13691187
For those of you who cannot join us live, we will be distributing a replay video of the presentation shortly after it concludes.
-The Hedgeye Macro Team