DECK & REPLAY: CLICK HERE
Hedgeye Macro recently introduced its US Quad 4 investment theme, which has historically been a tough environment for the Tech and Growth equities. Internet has since been hit particularly hard, and with earnings season and 2019 around the corner, we believe it is important to identify any potential downside fundamental catalysts within what may be an unforgiving backdrop for the space. In short, the purpose of this call is to identify where the blow-up risk exists within this risk-off environment.
KEY POINTS OF DISCUSSION
- MTCH: Trajectory of 2H18 Tinder Sub Adds.
- SPOT: Feasibility of 3Q18 consensus sub growth expectations.
- YELP: Ad revenue trajectory after lapping the non-term roll-out.
- TWTR: 2018 tailwinds becoming 2019 headwinds.
- SNAP: Impact of profitability targets.
MOST RECENT DECKS & REPLAYS
- SNAP | Long-Term Bearish Thesis | 9/21/18 | CLICK HERE
- YELP | Short Thesis Refresh | 9/5/2018 | CLICK HERE
- MTCH | New Best Idea Long | 6/11/2018 | CLICK HERE
- SPOT | Bull vs. Bear | 3/28/2018 | CLICK HERE
- TWTR | New Best Idea Long | 1/5/2018 | CLICK HERE
Let us know if you have any questions or would like to discuss in more detail.