Two industry heavyweights are set to share their unique, investable insights on which stocks are poised to win and lose in the months and years ahead.
You are invited to join us.
Watch this exclusive webcast between Hedgeye Restaurants analyst Howard Penney and Restaurants journalist Jonathan Maze, Executive Editor with Restaurant Business Magazine.
In this special, in-depth investing discussion (featuring live viewer Q&A), Howard and Jonathan will discuss numerous big Restaurant stock winners and losers along with the key sector trends that are rapidly changing the game in the Restaurant industry.
CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCESS.
(a replay will also be available via the same link)
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- What is the health of the overall restaurant industry?
- How is the trend toward delivery impacting restaurant stocks?
- Is Chipotle in the “early innings of one of the greatest turnarounds you will see in the restaurant space"?
- Is McDonald’s still a favorite Hedgeye short call?
- What’s next for beleaguered Papa John’s (PZZA)?
- Takeaways on the casual dining space (examples include DRI, TXRH, CAKE, BLMN, DIN)