In case you missed it: Earlier today, I hosted the latest episode of our biweekly "About Everything" series, in which I discussed various social, demographic, and economic topics.
Social Intelligence subscribers CLICK HERE for video and audio replays as well as presentation slides.
- MY TAKE
- February BLS report: perspective on the bullish new print
- Why the dollar keeps sagging
- Pew announces its Millennial birth years (Pew Research Center)
- Do conceptions predict recessions? (National Bureau of Economic Research)
- The cryptocurrency boom fizzles out (Bitcoin.com)
- DOUBLE FEATURE
- Investing in the Intangible Economy
- Are Retiring Boomers Suppressing Wage Growth?
- LIVE Q&A
Call or e-mail with any questions.