Today at 12:30pm ET, I will be hosting the next episode of our biweekly "About Everything" series, in which I discuss social, demographic, and economic topics complete with live Q&A.
Social Intelligence subscribers CLICK HERE for event details (includes video link, presentation link and dial-in details).
- MY TAKE
- February BLS report: perspective on the bullish new print
- Why the dollar keeps sagging
- Pew announces its Millennial birth years (Pew Research Center)
- Do conceptions predict recessions? (National Bureau of Economic Research)
- The cryptocurrency boom fizzles out (Bitcoin.com)
- DOUBLE FEATURE
- Investing in the Intangible Economy
- Are Retiring Boomers Suppressing Wage Growth?
- LIVE Q&A
Please join us today at 12:30pm ET using the dial-in instructions below. Video and materials will be made available before the call.
Confirmation Number: 13677525
Video/Materials Link: CLICK HERE