CLICK HERE TO GET FREE ACCESS
- Investors have been riding a wave of easy money.
- The “synchronized global recovery” was the tide that lifted all boats.
- It’s over now.
The “synchronized recovery” narrative is falling apart as Chinese and European growth begins to slow… (This largely explains the spike in volatility this year!)
What comes next?
In this special edition of Real Conversations, renowned economist, portfolio manager and author Daniel Lacalle dissects Wall Street’s “synchronized global recovery” narrative in an in-depth discussion with Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough.
They explore the investing implications of Trump’s tariff proposals, European elections, and how China slowing may impact the global economy.
- A deep-dive discussion between CEO Keith McCullough and economist Daniel Lacalle
- Live Q&A with Keith and Daniel (Have a question? Ask them during live Q&A)
- SPECIAL BONUS: Receive our acclaimed daily market note the Early Look one month 100% FREE … no strings attached