In case you missed it: Today at 10:00am ET, I hosted the latest episode in our biweekly "About Everything" series, in which I discussed social, demographic, and economic topics complete with live Q&A.
Social Intelligence subscribers CLICK HERE for video and audio replays as well as presentation slides.
- MY TAKE
- Productivity news: back in the red
- What the Fed is saying about inflation
- All work and no play for today's kids (NYT)
- Suburbia is making a comeback (Newgeography.com)
- Millennials aren't sold on protests and marches (MTV/PRRI)
- Household Formation: Why Is It Declining—and Where Is It Going?
- LIVE Q&A
Call or e-mail with any questions.