Joe McMonigle on MacroVoices: Is OPEC Just Jawboning the Oil Market?
Hedge fund manager and MacroVoices podcast host Erik Townsend recently hosted Hedgeye Energy Policy analyst Joseph McMonigle to discuss the oil market outlook.
Click the play button below to listen to the entire interview. And click here for a special deal we offered all MacroVoices listeners on a free month of our newly-launched product ETF Pro.
Erik and Joe discuss:
- Is the oil supply glut rebalancing?
- Is OPEC just jawboning the market?
- Import data impacting oil inventories
- Outlook for U.S. oil production
- Update on Venezuelan geopolitics
- What can go wrong with Iran?
- Is the Petrodollar system at risk?
- Is the Saudi Aramco IPO going to happen?
- Is the term structure signaling bullish prices