Want to get ahead of the curve on the future of U.S. healthcare? Watch the video below ... then make your way down to Nashville, TN for the annual Health:Further Festival to be held August 22 – 25, 2017.
In the discussion below, Hedgeye Healthcare Policy analyst Emily Evans and Marcus Whitney, CEO & Co-Founder of Health:Further preview the wide range of topics to be discussed at the festival including emerging technologies, the trouble with delivering rural healthcare, and the Millennial generation's impact on the industry.
In May, we announced our partnering with Health:Further for this annual gathering which brings together over 2,000 of the brightest minds in healthcare innovation focused on improving the industry and building a healthier, more sustainable future.
For information on attending this event visit http://www.healthfurther.com/2017tickets
This year’s speakers include
- Greg Glassman, Founder and Chairman of Crossfit
- John Bass, Founder & CEO of Hashed Health
- Neil Howe, Hedgeye Managing Director of Demography
- Mary Mirabelli, Vice President of Global Healthcare Services at Hewlett-Packard
- Cyril Philip, Senior Associate at Providence Ventures
- Scott Monty, Co-Managing Partner of Brain+Trust Partners
- Tatum Allsep, Founder & Executive Director of the Music Health Alliance
- Frank Eliason, Partner at Brain + Trust Partners
- Neil Patel, President of Healthbox
- Jessica Sweeney-Platt, Executive Director of athenaResearch
- Bob Gold, CEO of Gold Group Enterprises.
In addition, there was some big news earlier this week:
ABOUT HEDGEYE RISK MANAGEMENT
Hedgeye Risk Management is an independent investment research and online financial media firm. Focused exclusively on generating and delivering investment ideas in a proven buy-side process, the firm combines quantitative, bottom-up and macro analysis with an emphasis on timing. The Hedgeye team features some of the world's most regarded research analysts, with extensive buy-side experience, covering Macro, Financials, Energy, Healthcare, Retail, Gaming, Lodging & Leisure (GLL), Restaurants, Industrials, Consumer Staples, Internet & Media, Housing, Materials, Technology and Washington policy analysis.
Health:Further is an open community focused on the future of health. We are driven to pursue two difficult ideals: that health is a human right, and that health must be supported affordably and sustainably. Each year our community gathers at the Health:Further Festival in Nashville, TN to exchange ideas, evidence and good will. We are providers, payers, politicians and practitioners. We are investors, innovators, artists and activists. We are patients, and together, we will create the ideal future of health. More at HealthFurther.com.