- As a result, I believe that restaurant analysts are going to increase their scrutiny of traffic trends as traffic is the primary indication of the health of a concept.
Fannie had a +30% squeeze move today on huge volume to close at $9.20.
My model has this stock with the potential to run-up to $13.02, and nothing changing in terms of its bearish formation. If it does, how many short selling geniuses out there can manage that risk?
- Fannie (FNM)
get free cartoon of the day!
Start receiving Hedgeye's Cartoon of the Day, an exclusive and humourous take on the market and the economy, delivered every morning to your inbox
By joining our email marketing list you agree to receive marketing emails from Hedgeye. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in one of the emails.
- Three themes to take away from companies that have gone bankrupt:
(1) Family dining and Casual Dining make up the bulk of companies that have gone bankrupt.
(2) Inefficient consumer proposition
(3) Executive suite revolving door
Since his predictive models have proven to have little to any short term value, it is critical to understand that Ben Bernanke will be hostage to reported data throughout the coming months. He will blow with the political winds associated with that data.
Stagflation is here.
Get The Macro Show and the Early Look now for only $29.95/month – a savings of 57% – with the Hedgeye Student Discount! In addition to those daily macro insights, you'll receive exclusive content tailor-made to augment what you learn in the classroom. Must be a current college or university student to qualify.