- As a result, I believe that restaurant analysts are going to increase their scrutiny of traffic trends as traffic is the primary indication of the health of a concept.
Fannie had a +30% squeeze move today on huge volume to close at $9.20.
My model has this stock with the potential to run-up to $13.02, and nothing changing in terms of its bearish formation. If it does, how many short selling geniuses out there can manage that risk?
- Fannie (FNM)
real edge in real-time
This indispensable trading tool is based on a risk management signaling process Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough developed during his years as a hedge fund manager and continues to refine. Nearly every trading day, you’ll receive Keith’s latest signals - buy, sell, short or cover.
- Three themes to take away from companies that have gone bankrupt:
(1) Family dining and Casual Dining make up the bulk of companies that have gone bankrupt.
(2) Inefficient consumer proposition
(3) Executive suite revolving door
Since his predictive models have proven to have little to any short term value, it is critical to understand that Ben Bernanke will be hostage to reported data throughout the coming months. He will blow with the political winds associated with that data.
Stagflation is here.
Daily Trading Ranges
20 Proprietary Risk Ranges
Daily Trading Ranges is designed to help you understand where you’re buying and selling within the risk range and help you make better sales at the top end of the range and purchases at the low end.