- As a result, I believe that restaurant analysts are going to increase their scrutiny of traffic trends as traffic is the primary indication of the health of a concept.
Fannie had a +30% squeeze move today on huge volume to close at $9.20.
My model has this stock with the potential to run-up to $13.02, and nothing changing in terms of its bearish formation. If it does, how many short selling geniuses out there can manage that risk?
- Fannie (FNM)
Risk Managed Long Term Investing for Pros
Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough handpicks the “best of the best” long and short ideas delivered to him by our team of over 30 research analysts across myriad sectors.
- Three themes to take away from companies that have gone bankrupt:
(1) Family dining and Casual Dining make up the bulk of companies that have gone bankrupt.
(2) Inefficient consumer proposition
(3) Executive suite revolving door
Since his predictive models have proven to have little to any short term value, it is critical to understand that Ben Bernanke will be hostage to reported data throughout the coming months. He will blow with the political winds associated with that data.
Stagflation is here.
the macro show
what smart investors watch to win
Hosted by Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough at 9:00am ET, this special online broadcast offers smart investors and traders of all stripes the sharpest insights and clearest market analysis available on Wall Street.