Our deep bench of analysts take to HedgeyeTV every weekday to update subscribers on Hedgeye's high conviction stock ideas and evolving macro trends. Whether it's on The Macro Show, Real-Time Alerts Live or other exclusive live events, HedgeyeTV is always chock full of insight.
Below is a taste of the most recent week in HedgeyeTV. (Like what you see? Click here to subscribe for free to our YouTube channel.)
1. About Everything | The Golden Age of Home Improvement (4/23/2016)
In this complimentary edition of About Everything, renowned demographer and Hedgeye Sector Head Neil Howe explores why consumer spending on home improvement is outstripping GDP growth and the key demographic trends behind this shift. (Click here to read the associated About Everything writeup.)
2. Under 60 Seconds: Starbucks Earnings Report | $SBUX (4/22/2016)
Hedgeye Restaurants analyst Howard Penney highlights three key points from Starbucks’ lackluster earnings report. Earlier this month, Penney advised our subscribers to short the stock.
3. Dale: ‘Brexit Is The #1 Risk In The U.K.’ (4/22/2016)
With the U.K. divided over whether to stay or leave the European Union, Hedgeye Senior Macro analyst Darius Dale discussed the potential impact on the pound, equities and consumer/business confidence on The Macro Show this morning.
4. REPLAY | Healthcare Earnings Preview of Top Ideas and Q&A - $ZBH $ATHN $MDRX $MD $HOLX $ILMN (4/21/2016)
In this HedgeyeTV live Q&A from earlier this week, our Healthcare analysts Tom Tobin and Andrew Freedman provide key earnings previews ahead of healthcare earnings season.
- ZBH: Read-through from SYK and JNJ earnings
- ATHN: Tracker Update, will they miss the doc count?
- MDRX: latest thoughts on attrition
- MD: Maternity Tracker Update
- HOLX: Facility Penetration by MSA
- ILMN: Opportunity or is the end just beginning?
Click here to access the associated slides.
5. U.S. Economy Enters Most Difficult Part of Cycle (4/20/2016)
In this brief excerpt from The Macro Show, Hedgeye Senior Macro analyst Darius Dale discusses how the U.S. economy has entered the toughest part of the cycle and why our growth estimate remains so bearish.
6. Eye on Earnings: Brinker International $EAT (4/19/2016)
Hedgeye's Restaurants team shares their three conclusions from Brinker's earnings report.
7. Cruise Liner Earnings: What We’re Most Focused On (4/19/2016)
In this brief excerpt from The Macro Show this morning, Hedgeye Gaming, Lodging & Leisure Sector Head Todd Jordan highlights the key issues his team is most focused on right now as we enter earnings season.
8. $25 or $50 Oil? Here’s What McMonigle Says (4/18/2016)
In this brief excerpt from The Macro Show this morning, Hedgeye Energy Policy Analyst Joe McMonigle explains why he believes oil prices are going lower in the short term, and where he sees it heading in the months to come.