New format - more details!
Our All-Star Healthcare team was back in the studio today with a new and improved segment for you.
In this replay, Healthcare Analysts Tom Tobin and Andrew Freedman review the current names in their position monitor which includes their best ideas on the LONG and SHORT side as well as ideas on the bench.
The team hosted an interactive Q&A session after reviewing the following:
- MD Maternity Tracker: looks weak
- JPM Healthcare Conference: key takeaways from companies in attendance
- JOLTS Model: strong for November and points to a solid Q415 earnings season
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX): best idea short, will discuss recent preannouncement
- AMN Healthcare Services (AHS): update to our thesis, calling for a slight beat for 4Q15, but are looking for weak guidance for 1Q16
- Hospital Corporation of America (HCA): preannounced positive at the EBITDA line, but we have concerns about 2016 growth
- Zimmer Biomet (ZMH): made some positive comments, but our outlook for 2016 and beyond remains bearish