Special contributor Daniel Lacalle will join Hedgeye’s European analyst Matt Hedrick and DOR Daryl Jones on Wednesday, October 21st at 11:00am ET to discuss Spain’s economy and market outlook.
Lacalle is a renowned European economist, who previously worked at PIMCO and was a PM at Ecofin Global Oil & Gas Fund and Citadel. He is the author of Life In The Financial Markets and The Energy World Is Flat and a lecturer for the IE Business School and Master MEMFI at UNED University.
KEY TOPICS ON THE CALL WILL INCLUDE
- Is the IBEX in crash mode?
- What are the key economic metrics telling us about the direction of Spain’s health?
- Will Spain make the necessary fiscal reforms or revert back to its ‘old’ ways?
- Who wins the general election on December 20th and what’s the impact on the sovereign?
- What are the challenges for the Eurozone with habitual weak economic links like Spain?
- Toll Free:
- Confirmation Number: 13622670
- Materials: CLICK HERE