At 12:00PM ET today we will be hosting a presentation entitled P: Webcaster IV = Powder Keg, outlining our bearish thesis and discussing the implications of the Web IV outcome on P’s business model.
watch thE REPLAY BELOW
Participating Dialing Instructions
- Toll Free:
- Confirmation Number: 13620143
- Materials: CLICK HERE
KEY TOPICS WILL INCLUDE
- Challenging Business Model: Limited operational leverage despite operating under lower Pureplay rates
- Pandora vs. SoundExchange: A review of the Web IV proceeding, the key tenets of each of their arguments, and why P is losing the key debate
- Powder Keg: We’ll detail a range of potential outcomes, and the limited wiggle room P has without having to restructure its business model
- Fool's Gold: Why the Copyright Register's decision is not a preliminary victory for P; all it means is that P is just treading water.
**This event will be followed by another presentation with special guest David Oxenford, Counsel to Webcasting Companies at 2:00PM ET. This will be a Fire-Side Chat on the relevant Web IV statutes and the Services' arguments.