Special contributor Daniel Lacalle will join Hedgeye’s European analyst Matt Hedrick and CEO Keith McCullough LIVE at 10:30am ET TODAY for a 15 minute flash call (plus Q&A) to discuss Greece’s ongoing ‘crisis.’
Lacalle is a renowned European economist, who previously worked at PIMCO and was a PM at Ecofin Global Oil & Gas Fund and Citadel. He is the author of Life In The Financial Markets and The Energy World Is Flat and a lecturer for the IE Business School and Master MEMFI at UNED University.
KEY TOPICS ON THE CALL WILL INCLUDE
- Market implications of the closure of Greece’s banks and its markets
- How far off is a Greek proposal with its creditors? What concessions will be made?
- What’s the outcome of the Eurozone’s kick-the-can-down-the-road stance with Greece?
- Will Greek fallout impact other member states?
- Where does the EUR/USD go from here?
- Toll Free Number:
- Direct Dial Number:
- Conference Code: 13613518
- Materials: reference slides available approximately 1 hour before the call http://docs.hedgeye.com/HE_Greece_JUN2015.pdf